ANTEC Services provides comprehensive boiler retrofitting, conversions, modifications and control panel upgrades to increase the efficiency of your power plant operations. Boilers are extremely necessary for the resourceful functioning of power plants. They provide steam and energy required to carry on the heating processes, while monitoring the moisture content and temperature according to the needs of the project. However, in due course, the boiler begins to depreciate and operate less competently. In such situations, boiler retrofitting is the best option to carry out your business operations smoothly.
With ANTEC Services, you can be assured that your boiler will get the most updated technology, parts and control systems. The retrofit solutions that we provide are aimed at maximize your equipment’s potential, reduce overheads as well as harmful emissions. Our technicians are capable of handling minor upgrades like changes in the control systems to the extensive ones like burner replacement and alteration.
RETROFITTING OF 25 TPH, 50 KG/CM2 440 DEG C OIL FIRED STEAM BOILER TO 25 TPH , 50 KG/CM2 , 440 DEG C AT “RICE HUSK” COMMISSIOINED SUCESSFULLY IN 2007 AT ONE RICE EXPORTER IN HARYANA.
Signs That Your Boiler Needs Retrofitting
- Condition: This is the foremost factor to be considered before a retrofit, particularly the condition of the boiler’s tubes, shell and furnace. If there are any signs of cracks, pitheads or scaling, it is time that the equipment needs upgrading.
- Age: While it is not as important as the condition, you must get your boiler retrofitted if it is quite old. It will help you prevent the occurrence of any major problem in its functioning.
- Capacity: This is a good way to evaluate the operational health of a boiler. By comparing the steam released per hour at present as compared to when the equipment was new can help determine the deterioration in the boiler.
- Fuel To Steam Efficiency: If your boiler is consuming more fuel and releasing less steam that it actually should, it needs retrofitting to improve its efficiency. If required, we can also offer fuel conversion to further augment the functionality of your boiler.
- Operating Temperature And Pressure: The boiler can also benefit from retrofitting if it is unable to maintain its optimal temperature and pressure.
Benefits Of Boiler Retrofitting
Hiring the boiler retrofitting services by ANTEC Services can offer numerous economic as well as functional benefits to your power plant in India. Some of these are:
- Increased Savings
- Cost Effectiveness
- Upgraded Technology
- Less Pollution And chemical Emission
- Enhanced Functionality
- Energy Efficiency
For more information on the boiler retrofitting offered by ANTEC Services, call at (011) 6527 2614 or (011) 2512 1779.